Sunday, April 14, 2013

Addiction

So, my addiction is The Sims 3. I have been simming since the time the first The Sims game came out and even before that I played things like Sim Farm and Sim City. I guess I just love all simulation games.

I got away from playing The Sims 3 there was a lot going on in life and I just didn't have the time for it. But I've gotten back into it now that I have more free time and decided to start blogging about it again. I used to blog a lot when I was playing The Sims 2 and doing The Legacy Challenge. That was so much fun! I  am thinking I may do another legacy, Sims 3 style but I am not sure. I am also going to get back into creating custom content for my Sims as well. I used to do a lot of that with The Sims 2 and want to carry on with it in The Sims 3. I need to learn how to use the new tools to do that as well.

I will also in the days ahead be adding links to some of my favourite Sims 3 websites and might even try to do a daily update on who has cool new stuff. I guess we will see where it all takes us!

If you are a creator or own a Sims 3 website and would like a link to my blog please contact me and I will be happy to add it! I will also be looking for guest bloggers in the near future to talk about creating, challenges, and lots more.
I am really excited!

In the meantime, why not visit My Sim page on the official The Sims 3 website and be my friend. I love sending gifts to friends and talking to other folks who also share the same Sims addiction that I do.
Please feel free to share and follow my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment