Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Download Frenzy

So, I've been going download crazy and haven't really been playing the game much. I love getting new clothes, hair, lots... everything for my Simmies. I need to wrap my head around some of these tutorials on how to actually start creating my own custom content, some things I just don't get. It's much more difficult than it was in The Sims 2 I am finding.

I've been making sure to check in with The Sims Resource for their daily freebies, and have gotten a lot from Mod The Sims as well. I'm trying to figure out the whole slider thing, what I need and don't need and such. There is so much that I haven't done as far as custom content goes, for example I have no hacks at all. Lots of people talk about different hacks and I'm intrigued though I haven't bit the bullet and given it a try yet. I just might on my other computer if I can get things set up the way that I want to.

Off to read some more tutorials and see if I can figure things out! I hope to upload one of my sim family stories, I did start a new family, 2 sisters that are now alone in the world, the older sister has taken charge and her younger sister (still a teenager) is angry at the world and her older sister for making them live the way that they do.. with little money (they only inherited enough to buy a small modest home with no luxuries) and her sister is spending time gardening and fishing and trying to live cheaply. It will be interesting to see what trouble the little sister can cause in town, she's already been mooching money from the neighbours and wanting to cause problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment