Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Another Challenge to Try

I've done The Legacy Challenge. A few times, and I was searching Mod The Sims for some new challenges to try, like that Klepto King Challenge. I've also found The Random Legacy Challenge as well. I think that I want to do this, it sounds very interesting. The rules can be found on their blog which you can find right HERE

There is also a post on Mod The Sims where people are sharing their stories, blogging about their games etc which you can find right HERE

I will do a page for my Klepto Challenge and my Random Legacy at the top of my blog so that if anyone is interested in reading about my families you just have to follow my blog to do so.

I'm excited again about doing a legacy type challenge. They are very time consuming but I already have a story line in mind :)

Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment